"I paint. I sculpt. It is about an ability to see and a skill to shape things the way I see them. It is the single most relaxing thing I do. I apply this skill to the face I see before me and it is an utter joy to do. I know the anatomy of the face." - Dr Nicola Willis
Dr Nicola Willis - Consultant in Anaesthetics and Intensive Care Medicine.
Combining leading edge technologies for remarkable results
What sets Nicola apart is her artist’s eye, her flawless attention to detail, and the reassuring confidence of a consultant doctor. Nobody else so elegantly combines treatments with such beautiful, natural results.
"I make a point of staying ahead of the game when it comes to emerging technologies and cutting edge equipment (no pun intended!) For example, I was the first in Scotland to offer FaceTite and NeckTite and am the recognised trainer in this technique for InMode. I am a regular speaker at international conferences, where I share my experience of this evolving treatment. I was also the first to offer RF Assisted liposuction with BodyTite and continue to lead in Scotland in this field. I am constantly updating my skills to remain at the very top of my game. I was born in the memorable year of 1963 (can’t quite remember JFK or Marilyn), but you can work out my age from there!"
- MbChB Glasgow (1986)
- FRCA (1994)
- FICM (2012)
- General Medical Council reg 3191608
- Fellow of the Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine
- Fellow of the Royal College of Anaesthetists
- British Medical Association
- Scottish Intensive Care Society
- Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain & Ireland
- Association of Scottish Aesthetic Practitioners
NHS Clinical Position
- 24 years as a Consultant in Anaesthetics and Intensive Care Medicine